Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Salaam! We are in Bishkek today, and we meet our host families tonight. I am very excited, but nervous! I was hoping to be able to post more today (I have a whole account of the mini trip to Istanbul as well as my first impressions of Kyrgyzstan all written up and prepared to post, but I don't really have the time right now. It might have to wait! I didn't quite know what to expect from Bishkek, but for a big city, it is not terribly crowded, the traffic is not horrible, and it seems very clean. Definitely a good impression so far!

Get ready for a super post next time I get to the internet!

3 comments:

  1. It is good to see your blog and hear the excitement in your posts. We will be watching for the next BIG one! Off to see "Zombie Prom"! We are thinking of you! :)

    ReplyDelete