Friday, April 23, 2010

STUCK

Dear readers,

These last two weeks away from my site have been like a different life for me. For a number of reasons, it has seemed inappropriate to write anything on this journal, yet it seems like a waste of all this internet time to not write anything, so I'll throw some more pictures on for you.

I am so ready to get back to work! Right now there is a little bit of uncertainty regarding when I can get back to my site in the South, so I'll try to get southern stuff up here.
This is Uzgen city from above. Sometimes I forget that I live in a developing country until I see a view like this.
Some old architecture in Uzgen.
This is the pride of my photo collection. The boys are yelling "take a picture!" They are on their way to get water. Even little kids have responsibilities in the village. These two are lucky to have a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment